Monday, September 11, 2006

You Knit What? Help Me Obi-Wan



Ok, this is kind of scary, and kind of funky fabulous. The jury's still out kids -- tell me what you think.

I have a gorgeous Leia costume in my closet that my mother-in-law made for me. And the last time I wore it for a party, it took *forever* and a whole lot of hair spray to get my hair in something resembling her 'do. It takes a lot more hair than I have.

But even though the knitted Leia wig now exists, I still think I'll go with hair extentions the next time display my Star Wars geekiness.

Want to knit it? Find it here.

2 comments:

Paj said...

OMG I'm so conflicted...that either goes in the books as the creepiest thing I've ever seen, or under the bed for the hypothetical girlfriend to wear.

Anonymous said...

So about that jacket you are going to knit me. I'm thinking of having it go waist long with short sleeves.

And the girls hair in the picture is terrible, it looks like a sweater.