Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kiss My Ass




So I call the decorating style in my house "Early Refugee."

I've got a mish-mash of stuff that was either free or really, really cheap, all covered in books, comic books and a DVD collection that's threatening to take over the house.

Occasionally, I get the urge just to toss a match and see what survives.

But I'm not gonna do that -- I'm gonna try again. We're going to paint the living room so its not that crappy builder white, and I'm going to find some new furniture that John and I can actually agree on. Maybe.

So I'm surfing Craigslist last night, looking for something vintage, maybe something kind of pop cool, (or a sucker who will sell an Eames lounge chair for $50) and I see the *marvelous* chair pictured on the left.

Because really, who *hasn't* wanted two giant lips to gently cradle their ass? To rest your tired buttocks in a pouty pucker? And even if that hasn't been your dream (and I think you're fooling yourself), can you resist advertising copy like this?

"This flirtatious work of furniture art puckers up to kiss any bottom with a velvety-plush, lipstick-red fabric! Sure to attract attention, the retro chrome legs of this pouty accent chair are perfectly shaped to support ample upper and lower lips. Whether paired for a tête-à-tête or set as a striking solo work, this unique chair is sure to be admired as the signature piece in any room! Simple assembly required."

If you want to indulge your ass-to-mouth fantasies (hello, Clerks 2!), you can do it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice chair

"I get the urge just to toss a match and see what survives."

this struck me as way too funny.
good job ;)