Monday, November 06, 2006

I Made It! J-Force Java


So two friends from my City of Heroes supergroup got married last month. (Congratulations Foxy and Sparta!!)

Unfortunately, work woes kept me and the sweetie from jetting down to Louisiana for the big day. But I still wanted to send something to mark the occasion, and since I'm pretty much incapable of buying off registries I had to find something unique.

So my friend Carrie (aka Dark Radiance) and I headed to a local pottery studio and came up with what every newlywed needs -- personalized cups as big as their heads, with plates to match! And they had to be painted in the brightest orange and blue we could find, of course. Supergroup pride demands no less.

We had a lot of fun making these -- I hope the happy couple can get some use out of them. Many thanks to Carrie for taking on the lettering -- I would have wimped out and used stencils.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love them!!! I was so excited when I opened the bags to to see these.

Foxxxy