Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey Bendis!


OK, Bendis -- I cut you a lot of slack because Alias was just so damn good.

But I'm reading this never-ending ridiculous Hood nonsense, and I'd like to point out a few things.

OK, first -- I get that you don't want to be writing superhero comics. I really, really do. You're all sorts of scared that you're gonna lose your indie cred, but you just can't give up the phat Avengers paychecks. Have your personal drama if you want -- but would you please keep your Blue Velvet tendencies out of my damn superhero comics??

And seriously -- leave Tigra alone. Just don't write for her *ever* again. Because you don't get her. And you don't think she's a superhero. Maybe you're distracted by the bikini, or maybe you're a dog person. But the next time I see a superhero go all weepy and cower because of some stupid two-bit hood cosplaying as Little Red Riding Hood, I'm gonna come to your house and ask for my three bucks back.

Check out the stick figures (scroll down). It's a better Avengers comic, and it comes out on time.

No comments: