Thursday, May 03, 2007

Comic Report: Batman: Hush Vol. 1


As fond as I am of Bats, I've got to get more of his stories in my comic pulls.

So once in a while I pick up a trade that looks interesting. This time it was the first half of the Hush miniseries.

This has certainly got an all-star cast, with appearances by Huntress, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Superman and Oracle, just to name a few. It's even has a surprise appearance by a character I didn't even think *existed* in the DC universe anymore -- I was sure that mutt had gotten retconned out of existance in one of the Crisis storylines.

Oh, and Catwoman. There is a lot of my beloved Catwoman, and things between her and Bruce are heating up. While the art by Jim Lee is good but not groundbreaking, Selina is at her sexiest.

A lot of fun, and the second half of the story is in my "to be read" pile -- I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.

No comments: