Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You Knit What? EXTERMINATE!!!!!



So I have to wonder ... has anyone every looked at their needles and yarn and thought: "You know, the thing I want most in this crazy world is to make a shapeless, overblown monstrosity of a body covering with really, really big bobbles that will make me look like a classic Doctor Who villain."

Because really, what more can we ask of our clothing?

Daleks! Dominating the world of fashion, and then taking over the planet! It's all part of their nefarious plan!

You think I'm kidding, don't you! Well HA! I couldn't even make up something this hideous!



I don't know where to get this pattern, and I don't want to know. It's possible the United Nations has destroyed all copies in an effort to bring about world peace. Good luck.

No comments: