Sunday, October 15, 2006

You Knit What? Isn't she cold?



It's a sweater! No wait -- it's string art! Maybe it's leftover from a "Survivor" challenge -- connect the pieces in the right order and win reward.


All I know is, if I'm gonna spend all the time and effort it takes to knit a sweater, I want the whole danged thing.

I'm also not sure I'd want to spend $39 a skein on the silk/mohair blend that this beauty is knitted in -- $200 in yarn (needs 5 skeins) and you don't even get the shoulders?

This little charmer will appear in the winter issue of Interweave Knits. Be sure to reserve your copy today.

2 comments:

Nothing said...

nice blog! keep up the good work!

Matt said...

That thing looks like a cross between a sweater and S&M equipment. I bet if you wear that you'll give a lot of guys a lot of freaky ideas.